Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Red Mascot

Red Dead Head was found rummaging the office for chalk and tape when he was caught Red handed. He was let free after explaining that he was a creation spawned from our Kerry B's mind. At that point I was delighted to see true art expressed, but also felt sorry for the RDH knowing that Kerry most likely programmed the need for tape and chalk in the poor RDH's soul. Forever we have searched for the right Mascot and now our meditations and prayers have brought to us "The One". Thank you Kerry B. for giving life to our RDH. Dora the Explorer would ask you- "Can you find the jump ropes and med balls?"

Warm up- PVC/BERG

WOD
Tabata Interval
Row for Calories
Ab Mat Sit Ups
Row for Calories
Ab Mat Sit Ups

STRENGTH/SKILL
Pull ups- 3x max effort

*3 minute rest between sets

Mobility: Dynamic Stretch


Do you know about our newly expanded BJJ Program?
Do you know about our upcoming Olympic lifting and Pull up clinics? 
Do you know about our new Defender Series self defense program?


You can click here as of Wednesday afternoon and see all the details>
http://www.crossfitred.com/CrossFit_RED/Events/Events.html

3 comments:

  1. For a second I thought that pic was a photo of JJ after killing Elizabeth last night....(maybe i should clarify that as the wod last evening.) Nice one Kerrry! She hooked me up with own personal totem skull last year...hangs proudly over my own personal pukie bucket right next to the blister bandages and percocet i keep near my door as i stumble home from red.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kick ass painting Kerry!!! I love it.

    Well I just want to clarify that for the next two weeks I am not slacking if you dont see me around red... Ill be in Texas meeting my cute little nephew who was born on the 17th!!! Im so excited. Have no fear, Ill be working out at Crossfit Central in Austin with my brother. Stoked to see another gym! Dont miss me too much.
    Hill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sweet! Talk us up, Hil. Jeremy Theil is an Advocare brother and I never would have found CrossFit if it wasn't for him! Let him know I said hey and I hope to see him in Fort Worth. Have fun and get it done.

    ReplyDelete