Monday, January 3, 2011

YOU WILL GET STRONG

 You'll be happy to know our new Casio camera eye has been set up to catch all the action at CFR. Watch your after hours behavior, kids... you know we will;) 

Warm up: PVC/BERG

WOD
5 Rounds for time of:
5 KB Snatch RT
5 KB OH Squats RT
5 KB Snatch LT
5 KB OH Squats LT
150 meter run or row

* Run from front door to 6th and back
* Use 53/35 KB

STRENGTH/SKILL
Weighted Pull-ups

Mobility: Foam Roller

3,2,1...CLEANSE!
Today we start a journey. A team that cleanses together, ...well maybe another pep line would work.
Fact is, there are more than 25 of us forging a path of higher mental awareness, ripping up, increasing our performance and adding years to our life. If you are reading this, and you have experienced success on this challenge previously or even overcome difficulties, take 2 minutes and post a response!

Remember, we are a system of complex plumbing and chemical exchanges. Cleaning up your pipes and tuning up your gauges is essential for nutrient dense food to do its job properly. The 24 Day Challenge is just another way to hunker down and get serious. Check out a true champion that uses the Advocare products to regularly increase his performance. We take it to another level at CFR with Paleo and Zone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gbcHdQ6Nc8

12 comments:

  1. is it just me or did Winch kinda look like he was casing the joint in yesterday's pic? and now there's a security camera?!? some coincidence.

    i have two wishes to make my 2011 better than my 2010. first would be if Sonya would WOD with me on Saturday. second would be if JH would never include any further ron jeremy references in his posts, eeeeeewwwww!!!! i suppose my third wish is the wish is the one i share with most of the rest of you, more excellent WODs to come! now that i think of it my fourth wish would be that the exceedingly verbose capatin bingo would drop a kettle bell on his head or at least his thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps that was really me Sonya. boy it would have been awkward if Davey had really said that. some day this ol' troglodyte will learn how to work this here fancy computer gizmo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn...Was kinda hoping to impress the ladies with my Ron Jeremy references...sorry Kerry. But i do agree with senor medico Bingo taking a long walk off a..short something. No offence Winch but c'mon...! Oh and Patrick...about that late night footage you might have caught on the casio cam new years eve....it wasn't me. I swear, i don't even have a birthmark there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wod this morning was fun, not.... Oh well I am sure it will change by the afternoon classes... I find it amusing that the WODS change from the Morning classes to the evening classes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only reason the wod ever changes from morning to afternoon is because people occasionally have a hard time reading and writing on the board correctly at 5:30am. Can't say I blame them, I don't know how you guys can wod at 5:30am, doing it at 6:30am is hard as hell for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Thanx for covering for us Cody...but this coach fesses up to messing up an occasion or two on the 5:30am board...but, hey gang (Kirk) it just makes you 5:30ers better!!! No need to thank me personally :) I PROMISE I'll do better in 2011...I'd better cuz it will be caught on tape...see you in the morning gang!

    ps. I did this WOD at home with the Kettlebell I got from the CO Open and it SUCKED, as it reminded me of the slippery-handled beatin' taken there...here's to comps in 2011, and thanx for the great info Lil J!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure about better, and I really don't care if the WOD changes, I just think it is amusing.... Hands off, no hands off, weighted, not weighted, hands touch targets, up the KB weight, kipped not kipped, Clusters to the floor, hanged, Strict KB swing, Chin 2 bar, Chest 2 bar, or Chin below bar in a couple instances....It is like liberty island.... A melting pot of technique!!!! Not blaming anyone or even concerned, simply amused without underlying intentions....Simply stated it is the "evolution of excellence"..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang, Kirk, I am impressed with your writing ability. I guess we done ok at West Middle School in the English Dept. We learned you good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahaha! Now who would be at the gym all by themselves lifting one bar with light weight? I like the shoes near the row machines though! Whoever it is needs to get a life I think! Maybe spend more time away from the gym or something!:)J/K. I love crossfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh, you know who that is, Mel;) He can't help himself...he's gotta get first now with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brad I have printed off my comment, and am planning on taping it to the whiteboard @ CFRED. I hope you will grade it and post my score on beyond the whiteboard.

    P.S. please use red ink as it will inspire a more efficient grammar WOD.

    Best Regards, Kirk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As the new week quickly approaches, let us not forget that our leader, captain, maniac - Mr. James Patrick Bland - is turning 36 yrs old this Friday - shall we celebrate in our unique XFit way? mmmm, let me count the ways...

    ReplyDelete