Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DONE

Austin realizes he did better than most but also got more than he bargained for. We asked him to compete with the best, and he requested a chance to display his hard work and heart. That is what I call a mutual agreement to "GO FOR IT!" I and others are impresssed to say the least with Austins incredible output in the "Battle".

Warm up: PVC
STRENGTH/SKILL
Squat Clean & Jerk
2-2-2-2-2
WOD
"Randy"
75 Power Snatches for time (75/55)

Mobility: Foam Roller

If you are planning on doing the 24 Day Challenge, think about today as the day. Make your order, get your stuff, prep your cupboards and tell your people. It does not matter when you did it last. It does not matter if it's your first time. It does not matter if you want to lose weight or gain performance, just do it. There will be more than 50 people starting the 24 day challenge on January 3rd-5th. You will have support, accountability and leadership in this process and MONDAY JANUARY 3RD AT 7:30 we ill be reviewing the standards at CROSSFIT RED. PLUG IN AND GET RESULTS!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the words of encouragement. I wouldn't have done it without all the instruction and support from my coaches, especially Patrick and Weaver, and fellow athletes. So, thanks again, team, for making CrossFit Red the awe-inspiring community it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the privilege of "judging" Austin during the 2nd WOD at the Battle. Every one of his chin-ups, push presses, and front squats was picture perfect. It was a clinic on how to perform correctly. Austin, you are one of my favorite people at Red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Job Austin! Just wanted to say that I did the 10 day portion of the 24 day challenge recently and by the 8th day, I had lost 23 pounds, 6 inches off my waist, cholesterol lowered by 180 points, I found myself married with 2 kids, my genitals swelled to Ron Jeremy proportion, There was a new car in my driveway and i was much more handsome.....Thanks Advocare. :)

    ps
    all kidding aside...supplements or no...my eating habits have changed dramatically and that would not have happened without the advice from the crew at Red....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Thanks to the judges, too! Robby, Ol' Brad, Dawn and everybody who helped make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now, Jeff, we all heard you were hung like a Siberian gerbal, but, handsomer, really? Don't take it too far or anything...but probably good looking kids, eh? Haha...

    ReplyDelete