Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Army of Snatch

This Saturday will look like last Saturday, only different. It will have more depth in experience. It might even have a few new challengers. Double Unders are not a problem...I repeat- Double Unders are not a problem. Repeat after me- "Double Unders are not a problem...neither is my grip. It is only the limitations in my mind and poor planning that can determine a bad outcome. I will not give in to any negative beliefs."


Warm Up: CF/BW

WOD
7 Rounds
150 Meter Run
20 Ball Slam (40/25)

STRENGTH/SKILL
Hang Squat Snatch
3-3-3-3

Mobility: Foam Roller

3 comments:

  1. "Doubles unders suck!"....I repeat, "double unders suck!" well at least for me....I appreciate PB trying to channel Deepak Chopra in an attempt to bust thru some mental blocks...but after telling me to ignore injuries yesterday in our attempt to attain greatness, i'm not letting him off the hook today! Plus....Fix the godd*** Red site so we can see the Wod......i had to enter "poweredbycourage" 5 different times today before this godd*** computer would actually take me to this site...which is prolly PB's intent so that i can't get on here and bitch about shit....Can you tell its my monday and i was out of coffee (not spark..thank you very much) this morning??

    PS
    Great shot of TQ pulling that snatch.

    PPS
    PB...i love you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah...."Army of Snatch"? Freaking Classic!

    but why does it feature Shane B and me? whatcha tryin' to say, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Double-unders are not a problem! Double...unders are not a problem...double...unders...are...not...a...problem...dou...ble...un...ders not a prob...lem...double-unders are a problem...Double-unders ARE a problem. I tried, Blandito, heaven KNOWS I tried....

    ReplyDelete