Monday, March 28, 2011

Clean Machine

Tyler Nathe before a 12 Hour Moab adventure Race, looking pretty. We want the after picture though. The pic with blood and dirt breaking the contrasts of tide fresh threads.
I'm sure we'll get one now;)

Warm Up: Hopper 
WOD
21-15-9
Deadlift (225/150)
OH Squat (135/95)

STRENGTH/SKILL
Weighted Pull Ups
3-3-3-3-3

Mobility: Foam Roller/ Stretch

FRIDAY APRIL 1ST 5:30 P CLASS-
This Friday April 1st, CFR will be hosting a 24 Day Challenge Clinic for anyone who wants to change their life revolving nutrition and health. This will take place of the regular 5:30 class to stress the importance of changing our approach to nutrition as our seasons change. Push your RESET button.... Burn off 10 lbs of waste and raise your game in just 24 days!

7 comments:

  1. when is the actual cleanse starting Patrick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys. I was thinking about starting a morning Mt. bike ride group. As you guys know It gets bloody hot around here in the afternoons and I for one would still like to xfit after work. So mornings before work is my only option. I was thinking 6 am. What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How often and beginning when, Ed? I'm awaiting my new bike, but I have an old Stumpjumper that still works fine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actual Cleanse starts the following Monday or when ever someone is ready give or take 5 days. Everyone is a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be down for once or twice a week Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill post on the white board at the gym when i have the final times but i was thinking 6 am to 8am or so at lunch loops.what do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete